Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The creation

The new year started  and  5 days past, nothing was different from last year! Same activities and same taste.
What should I do? Keep updating my Facebook status; "Going home!", "Finished with exams", "Flue" etc.
Or should I just keep chilling with friends? Or maybe by busying my self with other unending stuff, studying!?
Well none of those! "I'm going to create a Blog!" This exactly what I said the last few hours.
Something interesting, (not sure yet!)  and something different and a new activity! Beside that, I might get some revenue from it! At least that what they told me at the early steps of creating this blog. (Sobi7)

So whatever your comment is gona be, its our own call, while right now I'm enjoying my time at my new Blog : p

One last thing to add, I hope that I haven't created this blog just because I was so bored and 7ade8a!!!!
Inshala not



Suhaib Al Kaissi

2 comments:

  1. One last thing to add, I hope that I haven't created this blog just because I was so bored and 7ade8a!!!!

    I think YES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward to your blog! For you always have something interesting to say.

    ReplyDelete